Take the 2-minute tour ×
French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I listen to french podcasts while driving and it helps me a lot but when I am not driving like when I am at work I'd rather listen to radio, any online French radios that is a mix of music and talk and is rather suitable for beginners? needless to say having a mix of English and French would also be nice.

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Dave, Un francophone, LudoMC, M'vy, F'x Sep 13 '11 at 12:02

Questions on French Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to French language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

We have been debatting on the meta site whether questions about learning resources should be accepted or not on this site. I'm not sure we've reached a consensus yet, so please feel free to (re)visit this discussion and bring your voice! –  F'x Sep 13 '11 at 12:24
Have we had a question about this particular resource yet? I think we should at least allow one question for each 'kind' of resource, so one for books, one for TV shows, one for podcasts, etc. so we can provide a nice set of reference questions/answers to point people to. –  Jez Sep 14 '11 at 9:16
add comment

2 Answers 2

up vote 4 down vote accepted

C'est difficile mais je propose France Inter qui propose différentes émissions en français. Dans un registre plus léger, il y a Rire et Chansons qui propose des extraits de spectacle d'humoriste en français.

Je ne connais malheureusement pas de radio qui propose un mélange d'anglais et de français (à mon grand désespoir)

share|improve this answer
add comment

Il y a aussi RFI (Radio France Internationale) qui offre des podcasts en français « simple ».

There's also RFI (Radio France Internationale) which offers podcasts in "simple" French.

share|improve this answer
add comment

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.