French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Y a-t-il un nom particulier donné aux bulles utilisées pour faire parler les personnages dans les bandes dessinées ?

Je parle de ces bulles-là: Bulle

share|improve this question
up vote 26 down vote accepted

Le nom technique pour les bulles de bandes dessinées est « phylactère ».

share|improve this answer

Le nom usuel pour les bulles de bandes dessinées est « bulle ».

share|improve this answer

moi j'aurais plutôt dit "bubulle"...

share|improve this answer
Je n'ai jamais entendu « bubulle » pour parler des phylactères. – Toto Mar 22 at 12:59
ça en général, c'est le nom du poisson. – PERCE-NEIGE Mar 25 at 19:38

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.