Take the 2-minute tour ×
French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

There already exists in English an illustrated picture of Théorème du singe. I was wondering if I could find a similar one in French. I know it is somewhere out there in a random server's heap but I genuinely doubt my google searching skills. In case someone wants a glance at the English one, here is a link to the same on one of our sister site.

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Stéphane Gimenez, Evpok Oct 2 '12 at 14:12

Questions on French Language Stack Exchange are expected to relate to French language within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

This is off-topic here (the question is not about the French Language), Cognitive Sciences might be a better place to ask, but I haven't read their FAQ yet. –  Stéphane Gimenez Oct 2 '12 at 13:43

@StéphaneGimenez I dont get it ! I didnt call for a discussion on the topic mentioned .I just wanted to find the link to the french illustration if it existed already . IMHO the skeptics have discussed its aspect in detail . –  Geekasaur Oct 2 '12 at 17:28

And the down voter , please cite why when you downvote ! I would genuinely like to know if there is yet another reason than the one cited by Stéphane . Now , this sure is confusing. –  Geekasaur Oct 2 '12 at 17:40

@Geekasaur questions closed as off-topic automatically get one downvote from the system… –  F'x Oct 2 '12 at 21:12

This would be on-topic IMHO if it were a request for a short, tricky sentence in another language. However, there is a lot of relatively simple English in the linked diagram. It could be translated into French by somebody reasonably competent, or even Google Translate. –  Jez Oct 2 '12 at 22:29

1 Answer 1

up vote 1 down vote accepted

Almost the same images, but with the text in French, can be found here.

share|improve this answer

Just what I was looking for :) Thanks –  Geekasaur Oct 2 '12 at 17:30

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.