French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a pull-up bar and the rubber discs that hold the bar against the wall are damaged. I can't work out what to put into google to find new ones.

I found a forum where somebody speaks about the "patins en caoutchouc" of their "barre porte" but that hasn't helped.

share|improve this question

« Patins en caoutchouc » does not seem to be the problem. The wrong keyword is « barre porte » that you should replace with « barre de traction ».

You can also try « patins antidérapants » instead of « patins en caoutchouc ».

I find many results in google with these keywords.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.