Take the 2-minute tour ×
French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I'm not a french speaker, I heard a phrase in a french song that was something like this: "... Je vous etra numero..." I'm not sure about the "etra" part ;) does anyone know what it was? Do you also know the name of the song?

share|improve this question

closed as too localized by Kareen, Evpok Mar 8 '13 at 0:35

This question is unlikely to help any future visitors; it is only relevant to a small geographic area, a specific moment in time, or an extraordinarily narrow situation that is not generally applicable to the worldwide audience of the internet. For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome on French Language and Usage! Your question is not really answerable and it is unlikely to help other people. See the FAQ for more details about the questinos you may ask here. –  Evpok Mar 8 '13 at 0:38

1 Answer 1

I don't know the song, I don't know the lyrics, but what I phonetically hear when I prononce your sentence is

je veux être un numéro (I want to be a number)

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.