Take the 2-minute tour ×
French Language Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Je veux traduire les mots « mean motion » et « time-mean » à partir d'un article en Anglais. Mais Google me donne une traduction qui ne me paraît pas très scientifique.

Quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer une traduction ?

share|improve this question
The article is not available to me through google, is there another source available? In any case, could you please add a description of what these terms are supposed to mean in your question (pun not intended)? Does mean mean “average” like here? –  Stéphane Gimenez Oct 2 '13 at 18:25

@StéphaneGimenez The same thing happened to me but when I clicked on it the second time, it opened. –  Patrick Sebastien Oct 2 '13 at 19:51

for me I reach it straight. –  user2219080 Oct 4 '13 at 8:52

1 Answer 1

up vote 2 down vote accepted

La traduction pour "mean motion":

Le mouvement moyen

On peut voir cela dans un contexte scientifique dans cet article.

La traduction pour "time-mean":

Le temps moyen

Dans l'article, "time-mean" veut simplement dire "mean time".

share|improve this answer

Thanks @Patrick Sebatien. on the Google link, 298 page, I was feeling mean motion ** could be said **vitesse moyenne but I had to be sure( scientific correctness). searched for moyen mouvement and found it. –  user2219080 Oct 4 '13 at 8:50

Your Answer

discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.