Tag Info

New answers tagged


There aren't equivalence between Franch diploma and American diploma. A Bachelor Degree in Maths it's approximately a "Lincence Mathématiques" in France (after 3 years in university). So, if you need to study in France after a Bachelor Degree, maybe you will be in Maîtrise (Master 1).

Top 50 recent answers are included