|location||Mountain View, California (from Toronto, Canada)|
|visits||member for||3 years, 7 months|
|seen||Aug 27 '14 at 15:44|
pgp key 83F84CD867E277A13076E227A58240CA54EAA262
Currently a software engineer at Google, Mountain View.
All original source code I post on Stack Overflow is dedicated to the public domain.
- Overview of BitTorrent's magnet links (trackerless torrents)
- Assignments inside of Python lambda expressions
- Escaping SQLite identifiers in Python
- Does ECMA-404 contradict RFC-4627?
- Showing scroll bars to OS X trackpad users in Blink/WebKit
- Why you may have difficulty installing pytz with recent versions of pip
- How Python picks a maximum if there's a tie
- Adobe's documentation does not inspire confidence...
- ...and a lot of their software is unreliable
- The 2,000,000th question asked on Stack Overflow
- The most-downvoted question on the site, before it was deleted
- Recognition at s.tk/about/security
- Index of previous Stack Exchange Data Dump releases
- Can we talk about removing DRM?
|bio||website||jeremybanks.ca||visits||member for||3 years, 7 months|
|location||Mountain View, California (from Toronto, Canada)||seen||Aug 27 '14 at 15:44|
|5||Jun 21 '14|
|5||Apr 18 '14|
|5||Jun 6 '13|
|5||May 14 '13|
|-5||Apr 18 '13|
|5||Feb 20 '13|
|5||Oct 16 '12|
|5||Oct 5 '12|
|5||May 5 '12|
|5||Sep 1 '11|
|5||Aug 30 '11|
|8||Aug 25 '11|
|10||Aug 19 '11|
|5||Aug 18 '11|
|132||Aug 17 '11|