What is the translation of "Surah ali imran" to French?

ali imran (the family of Imran) is a chapter in the Quran (the holy book of muslims).

closed as off-topic by Un francophone, Laure, Toto, Alexis Pigeon, Kareen Oct 8 '14 at 15:52

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Please look up the meaning of words or expressions in a dictionary first. If you did so and found nothing satisfactory, mention that in your question. Do give context for where you heard or saw the word." – Laure, Toto, Alexis Pigeon, Kareen
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

The usual name of this surah in French is La famille de 'Imrân. Please do a minimum amount of reasearch. It took me all of 30 seconds to find that out.

• I see it written 'Îmran on Wikipedia. Have you seen it written differently somewhere else? – Stéphane Gimenez Oct 14 '14 at 8:21
  • fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sourate lists it as 'Imrân. I'm not fmailiar with Arabic, but the original name of the surah is consistently transliterated with a long a everywhere I look. I would rather ask on the 'Îmran talk page why the article uses that spelling. – Circeus Oct 14 '14 at 15:22

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.