This question already has an answer here:

How does one pronounce the French word monarchie? Is the ch as in French chaise or as in English psychic?

marked as duplicate by Laure, lkl, Toto, Chop, Stéphane Gimenez Oct 4 '15 at 10:44

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

I've flagged this as off-topic, since this read to me as a general reference question that can be easily solved by looking up a dictionary that gives pronunciation rules, such as this one -- see this for some idea of what I'm getting at. – Maroon Oct 3 '15 at 14:52
  • @Maroon: Not everyone can read IPA and the wiktionary doesn't have the audio for the French monarchie, but you can listen to it find on forvo and maybe other places. Anyway, I agree this question can be "answered by a single link to a standard internet reference source designed specifically to find that type of information". – Laure Oct 3 '15 at 15:28
    This question can be answered by a single link to a standard internet reference source designed specifically to find that type of information. – Laure Oct 3 '15 at 15:28

All -archie are pronounced like "she".

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.