How do I say "Welcome to our fun little group?" I want to ensure that I am saying it correctly. It's been a long time since I have used my French!

Hello! Can you Please provide more insights on the composition of this "fun little group"
    – Laurent S.
    Oct 6, 2015 at 18:41
  • It is a Facebook group and this person is from France so I would like to properly welcome him en Francais! I just don't use the language where I am. Thanks! Oct 6, 2015 at 19:08

4 Answers 4

Bienvenue dans notre petit groupe sympa !

"sympa" is a short French word for sympathique : nice, like in "Nice to meet you", with something very pleasant.

Bienvenue dans notre sympathique petit groupe !

You can say : Bienvenue dans notre petit groupe amusant!

• Good, if you could select my answer as the winning one it would be nice. Thank you
    – milk2go
    Oct 8, 2015 at 12:01

If saying welcome to more than one person, would it be Bienvenus? Like Bienvenidos in Spanish? And is the e for a female person only? Bienvenu for a male person? Merci!

• As it’s currently written, your answer is unclear. Please edit to add additional details that will help others understand how this addresses the question asked. You can find more information on how to write good answers in the help center.
    – Community Bot
    Mar 8, 2023 at 19:41
  • This does not really answer the question. If you have a different question, you can ask it by clicking Ask Question. To get notified when this question gets new answers, you can follow this question. Once you have enough reputation, you can also add a bounty to draw more attention to this question. - From Review
    – livresque
    Mar 8, 2023 at 21:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.