Quel est le sens de "Qu'en", et quand puis-je l'utiliser ?

Please note that I am a very beginner in French.

closed as unclear what you're asking by Gilles Nov 30 '15 at 17:33

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Pouvez-vous donner des exemples d'utilisation ? – Random Nov 30 '15 at 16:30
    “Qu'en” is simply “que + en”, the difficulty is the word “en”, which has many slightly different uses, are you familiar with it? – Relaxed Nov 30 '15 at 17:07
    This sequence of two words can be used in so many contexts that asking for a translation is meaningless. Give us the full sentence you're having trouble with. – Gilles Nov 30 '15 at 17:34
  • @Gilles I was having a french exam to determine my level ( although I am a beginner), one of the quetions was to fill in the blank by " Quand , Quant, Qu'en". I am some how familiar with Quand and Quant, but the difficulty for me was with Qu'en. I googled trying to understand how to use it, but it seems for me very complicated. – Nizar Nov 30 '15 at 18:12
    en as a pronoun refers to the noun after de / de la / du (the quantifier that means some, many, etc. Don't confuse with de meaning from ("Je viens de loin"), or with possession ("Le père de mon ami)). "Veux-tu lui donner du pain?" -> "Veux-tu lui en donner?" (you can find m'en is a shortcut for me en). Translation ("Can you give him some bread? Can you give him some?" "Que penses-tu de mon idée?" -> "Qu'en penses-tu?" (What do you think of my idea? What do you think of it?) – Guile Dec 1 '15 at 23:07

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.