I have been in France for a week. Today I get some draft papers in the laboratory to do my job. There is a note in the draft paper named "suite de l'épreuve de". What does it mean?

P/s: I used google translate tool and get the following result: "following the test". I'm not satisfied with this result.

Thank you very much.

Can you give more context ? With only that part, it may mean many different things... – Random Apr 14 '16 at 9:28
  • Actually there are 3 lines as follow: the first line is "Nom et Prenom" which is name, the second line is "Diplome prepare", and the third is what I'm asking. – chuyenvien94 Apr 14 '16 at 9:30
  • Did they have a previous test/experience? It could be for them to keep track of the evolution of the experience that can't be done at once, but on various day, and sub results each time? – Larme Apr 14 '16 at 9:33
  • If possible you should asked the people who gave you the papers.They know the context and may be able to answer. – Thomas Francois Apr 14 '16 at 9:34
  • It's only a draft paper with many blank space to write computations. – chuyenvien94 Apr 14 '16 at 9:36

A meaningfull sentence could be "suite de l'épreuve de mathématiques (...)", which would mean "next part of the math test".

Here "suite de" have the meaning of "next part of".

• Oh I guess it is an addition paper for students to continue their written exam in case of they don't have enough papers. – chuyenvien94 Apr 14 '16 at 9:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.