I'm a beginner in French and I'm learning pronunciation in French with this book. Would anybody come up with any good books/resources which contains the rules of pronunciation of different verb (in each conjugation) forms?

Not a book, but an excellent resource for pronunciation guidelines is forvo.com. You can search for almost any word with pronunciations recorded and submitted by (supposedly*) native speakers.

Some examples for a verb (jouer - all present tense forms + past participle, imperfect and future):

As you can probably here, there is little to distinguish between quite a few of the verb forms, especially joue, joues and jouent.

(* I say supposedly because, as far as I'm aware, you don't have to be native. It's always a good idea to try and find more than one recording / cross reference just to make sure you're not learning a non-standard accent etc.)

I did not understand OP was asking for audio files but rules of pronunciation. Here are some good audio files. But the method OP uses already has a CD with audio files. – Laure SO - Écoute-nous May 22 '16 at 17:37
  • @Laure I don't think he was asking for audio files, but you can learn the rules quite well just by hearing plenty of examples. – Harvey May 22 '16 at 18:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.