Is it correct to say

Mon expérience professionnel me permet de bien comprendre des processus métiers et des besoins fonctionnels du monde d'entreprise

Any way I can improve the sentence ?

Thank you.

closed as off-topic by Stéphane Gimenez May 24 '16 at 15:49

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "We are not a text translation or proofreading service. If you're translating into French, be specific about the word or expression you want help with, and explain the meaning and provide context. If you're asking about the correctness of a sentence, tell us which specific word or construction you are unsure about." – Stéphane Gimenez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

To start with the boring stuff: you would say "professionnelle" to match the gender of "expérience".

Then I would probably replace "des" with "les" both times, to appear more decisive and precise.

Finally, I would replace "du monde d'entreprise" with "du monde de l'entreprise" (or simply "du monde professionnel"). Which gives us:

Mon expérience professionnelle me permet de bien comprendre les processus métiers et les besoins fonctionnels du monde de l'entreprise

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.