Comme le titre l'indique, peut-on traduire cette phrase :

replacement or resoldering of resistors


remplacement ou ressoudant des résistances ?


Je dirais plutôt :

Remplacement ou ressoudage de résistances.

Voir ressoudage

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.