I'm searching for a french news site about computer science, not the usual consumer electronic/computer sites.
My preferred subjects are:

• coding
  • linux
  • networking
  • general IT news

heise.de is a good (but german) example for what I'm looking for.
(It's hard to find non consumer oriented sites, I've tried to google for sites in french)

Have a visit to linuxfr.org – Stéphane Nov 14 '16 at 11:20

I like to read Korben's blog which is very popular amongst french-speaking developpers.

Another good website, although less technical but great for tech news is Numerama

Developpez.com is a community based web site focused on software development but also talks about the other topics you mention.

Some websites from google search :

• He asked for : "not the usual consumer electronic/computer sites" – Stéphane Nov 14 '16 at 11:46
  • @Stéphane click on my links and tell me what are the usual consumer websites. – Yohann V. Nov 14 '16 at 13:12
  • apart the last one they're all filled with advertising. – Stéphane Nov 14 '16 at 13:32
  • @Stéphane now, have you been on [heise.de], the website that OP likes? A lot of free websites have some ads, that not enought to make those websites consumer ones. Those I linked are IT oriented. – Yohann V. Nov 14 '16 at 13:40
  • Well, I might have misunderstood "consumer sites". (But I haven't downvoted your answer though). Have a nice day! – Stéphane Nov 14 '16 at 14:23

Here are a few websites I like:

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.