I'm attempting to translate some short phrases into French for a Canadian French-speaking audience. I came up with the following off the top of my head (given my intermediate facility with French):

Easier than ever to use = Plus facile à utiliser que jamais; Traffic Alerts = Alertes trafic; Safe Driving Mode = Mode de conduite sécuritaire; New & Improved = Nouveau et amélioré; OneTouch Favorites = OneTouch Favoris

Are all of these phrases comprehensible and native-sounding to a Canadian French speaker?

closed as off-topic by Circeus, Toto, Laure SO - Écoute-nous, Kareen, Isuka Jul 5 '17 at 11:22

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "We are not a text translation or proofreading service. If you're translating into French, be specific about the word or expression you want help with, and explain the meaning and provide context. If you're asking about the correctness of a sentence, tell us which specific word or construction you are unsure about." – Circeus, Toto, Laure SO - Écoute-nous, Kareen, Isuka
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Although supplying your own attempts is a good start, please keep in mind that this is not a translation/proofreading service but a Q&A site where people search by topic to learn more about particular vocabulary and grammar. Thus, there are a bunch of issues in this one question. Someone might tackle this despite that site purpose, but ideally you would make separate threads, such as "OneTouch Favoris: Unsure if favoris is the right word", with a quick note on your decision and resource(s), and why you're not sure after having consulted those. Thanks. – Luke Sawczak Jun 29 '17 at 23:34

For my part, I whould say that most of them sound right to a french canadian (me ;) ) Maybe just add this would be more natural:

Alertes de trafic

And I'm not sure about this one could you give us a little more context to help you find the best way to say it?

OneTouch Favorites = OneTouch Favoris

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.