What's a more fun and creative way to say ok in the context of an web interface popup window button? In English one could say okay, okey-dokey, roger that, yup, right on, sure.

For pop-ups about cookies privacy, "J'ai compris !" is very common, which is equivalent to the English "Got it!".

enter image description here

enter image description here

Some other general suggestions:

C'est noté !
Compris ! (abbreviation of J'ai compris)
Bien reçu !

Here are some suggestions:

Pigé !

Reçu cinq sur cinq !

Ça marche !

ça roule ma poule is a nice way to say you are ok with the plan.

• For a web interface popup window button? Really ? Much too long. – Laure SO - Écoute-nous Aug 18 '17 at 12:04
  • Length-wise, «Reçu cinq sur cinq» (proposed elsewhere) is 19 characters and 5 syllables, «Ça roule ma poule» is 18 characters and 4 syllables, so the hen is shorter (at least when we dropped the pronunciation of the E's). Entertaining-wise... Well! This is a matter of taste, but I find «Reçu cinq sur cinq» a lot more formal and less colourful than «Ça roule ma poule». Plus, I also find [ɛ̃k] harsher than [ul], but this again is a matter of personal tastes. – ﺪﺪﺪ Aug 18 '17 at 20:49
  • @Feelew I agree it is a personal opinion my comment also applies to all proposals that are over 2 words or 10 characters long. And for others I'd even drop the exclamation mark that takes two spaces in French. – Laure SO - Écoute-nous Aug 19 '17 at 6:22
  • I find it a bit old fashionned nowadays... – Laurent S. Jun 3 '18 at 17:56

D'acc (forme courte de D'accord)

More suggestions :

• Ok d'acc' !
  • Dacodac !

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.