Two years ago, I learned that to say
- Do you want me to speak French?
I must say something similar to "Do you want that I speak French": "Est-ce que tu veux que je parle le français?".
But, strangely, the following very similar sentence:
- It is difficult for me to speak French.
is translated by "C'est difficile pour moi de parler le français".
- Why is "me to speak French" translated so differently between the two sentences?
- Is this sentence correct: "Est-ce que tu veux moi de parler le français?"?
- Is this sentence correct: "C'est difficile que je parle le français."?