A streamer said this and I have no idea what he said, could someone please write out what he's saying and the translation? (Skip to 10 secounds) https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyOriginalTrianglePeteZaroll

closed as off-topic by Stéphane Gimenez Apr 28 '18 at 10:46

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "We are not a text translation or proofreading service. If you're translating into French, be specific about the word or expression you want help with, and explain the meaning and provide context. If you're asking about the correctness of a sentence, tell us which specific word or construction you are unsure about." – Stéphane Gimenez
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

"Oh putain ! Ce bijou ! Ah, j'suis refait [...] On fait des stratégies étranges"

...Aaaand I wasn't able to understand the rest of it either (19 seconds - 25 seconds).

Oh putain

Well, that's typical french interjection, which degree of vulgarity seriously varies with the context. Here, the guy is just happy (go to n°3 here).

Ce bijou

"What a gem", "This is marvellous" (but I quite exagerate it here)

J'suis refait ("Je suis refait")

Literally, "I'm done again". Used to mean that you got fooled, but nowadays it is almost the contrary. Basically "I'm so happy (again)"

On fait des stratégies étranges

(Not sure about this one) "We have strange strategies" ?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.