The other day, I was talking with someone on a chat. I wanted to talk about "people who hate muslims", which made me wonder whether or not there was an equivalent of "antisémites", which means "people who hate jews".

Is there a word to qualify hatred toward muslims?

1 Answer 1


You can use the word " islamophobe "

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.