Dans la phrase ci-dessous :

Le match sera diffusé à 17h00.

quel est le temps de sera diffusé ?

• I edited your question. – dimitris Sep 27 '18 at 16:06
  • to the person downvoting, can you please set a comment why you downvoted? – ON5MF Jurgen Sep 27 '18 at 19:30
    @ON5MF I can't speak for the downvoter, but in general this question doesn't meet the standards for showing thought and effort. It's a very basic question that can be looked up pretty easily (e.g. "sera conjugaison"), and without any hint of what makes this a special case, this question is a model for an infinite number of "analyze this sentence so I don't have to" ones. – Luke Sawczak Sep 27 '18 at 22:41
  • @LukeSawczak May be the downvoter saw this:-)! french.stackexchange.com/posts/31794/revisions (see original post) – dimitris Sep 28 '18 at 7:09
    @dimitris LOL, that would do it too! – Luke Sawczak Sep 28 '18 at 10:45

(Après avoir édité l'original question).

Tu te demandes quel est le temps de sera diffusé:

Premièrement, il faut que tu saches que c'est la voix passive du verbe diffuser. Deuxièmement, le temps utilisé est le futur simple de l'indicatif (ce dernier étant le mode).

Donc

Être diffusé(e) devient il/ce sera diffusé / elle sera diffusée.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.