The following sentences would be correct?

-Elle a eu une vide plus moderne avec meilleurs d'opportunités.

-Et nous pourrons de bavarder.

closed as too broad by Stéphane Gimenez Nov 5 '18 at 11:04

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Both sentences contain mistakes. I think this is what you meant to say:

Elle a eu une vie ("life", "vide" means "void") plus moderne avec de meilleures opportunités. ("meilleures" being the adjective applied to the name "opportunités").

Et nous pourrons bavarder. (the verb "pouvoir" should not be followed by "de" when followed by an infinitive verb).

• Cool! Thanks! And which verbs are followed then by "de" when followed by an infinitive verb? – VladiC4T Nov 4 '18 at 20:08
  • As far as I know (I'm a native French speaker) there is no specific rule but there are a number of verbs I can provide that follow this principle (though it is probably not exhaustive): oublier, rêver, essayer, accepter, conseiller, choisir, permettre, interdire... – Mestrale Nov 4 '18 at 20:35

Ni l'une ni l'autre des deux phrases n'est correcte;

correct :

Elle a eu un vide plus moderne avec de meilleures opportunités.
Et nous pourront bavarder. (Les phrases commençant par « et » ne sont cependant pas recommandées dans la grammaire traditionnelle française.)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.