There already exists in English an illustrated picture of Théorème du singe. I was wondering if I could find a similar one in French. I know it is somewhere out there in a random server's heap but I genuinely doubt my google searching skills. In case someone wants a glance at the English one, here is a link to the same on one of our sister site.

• This is off-topic here (the question is not about the French Language), Psychology & Neuroscience might be a better place to ask, but I haven't read their FAQ yet. – Stéphane Gimenez Oct 2 '12 at 13:43
  • @StéphaneGimenez I dont get it ! I didnt call for a discussion on the topic mentioned .I just wanted to find the link to the french illustration if it existed already . IMHO the skeptics have discussed its aspect in detail . – Gil Oct 2 '12 at 17:28
  • And the down voter , please cite why when you downvote ! I would genuinely like to know if there is yet another reason than the one cited by Stéphane . Now , this sure is confusing. – Gil Oct 2 '12 at 17:40
  • @Geekasaur questions closed as off-topic automatically get one downvote from the system… – F'x Oct 2 '12 at 21:12
  • This would be on-topic IMHO if it were a request for a short, tricky sentence in another language. However, there is a lot of relatively simple English in the linked diagram. It could be translated into French by somebody reasonably competent, or even Google Translate. – Jez Oct 2 '12 at 22:29

Almost the same images, but with the text in French, can be found here.

• Just what I was looking for :) Thanks – Gil Oct 2 '12 at 17:30

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.