As the title says, I'm trying to figure out what "flâneur recherché" means. I don't know the first word but I'm fairly sure the second word is research.

closed as off-topic by Toto, jlliagre, Laure, JackRed, Maroon Aug 16 at 19:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Please look up the meaning of words or expressions in a dictionary first. If you did so and found nothing satisfactory, mention that in your question. Do give context for where you heard or saw the word." – Toto, jlliagre, JackRed, Maroon
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Welcome to French Language Nicholas Carlson. When you quote please give context and if you say you do not know a word then say where you looked for it and what it is you do not understand in the definition given by the dictionary. Please visit the help centre and the Asking page. – Laure Aug 7 at 6:09

Hard to say without context. By definition a 'flâneur' does not do much: it could be someone taking a stroll in a park, or a student not paying attention at school. 'Recherché' may mean 'wanted (by the police)', 'popular' (wanted by a lot of people), 'elaborate'.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.