I am looking forward a French word that possibly starts with 'bl' and spells quite similar to the English word 'blazer'. This word describes some kind of boredom or frustration after a short period of pleasure or ecstasy. I could not remember it clearly and this bothers us for long. Anybody has any clue for it?

  • 2
    blasé ?
    – None
    Commented Nov 25, 2019 at 12:26
  • Yes! Thank you so much! Commented Nov 25, 2019 at 12:30
  • Laure, you could put as answer and Terrnce set it as the right one
    – Fabrice T
    Commented Dec 13, 2019 at 11:18

1 Answer 1


le verbe "blaser" qui donne "je suis blasé !" ou "Oh la blase !" (familier pas correct grammaticalement me semble-t-il)

un "blaz'" ou surnom de "blason"

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.