Someone asked me that, we were talking about sexual orientation and that kind of stuff but I didn't understand that question.

Pécho is a French slang word for "seduce", mainly used in a sexual meaning (= "sleep with someone"). It is the verlan of choper which means attraper (to catch) and is used figurativlely to say "seduce". Note that it is used as a verb and has only one form:

• Je pécho
  • Tu pécho
  • Il pécho

As for the plural form, "pécho" can only be used as a past participle: in the passé composé tense for instance:

• Nous avons pécho
  • Elles ont pécho

etc.

• When you say "slang" it chould be said new slang from "quartiers", not traditional slang (say common around 1900). As I am over seventy, I had almost never heard this term and did not know its meaning (now I know it). Very low level element of language ; besides the way this kind of word could be used in a sentence is a true challenge.... Feb 4 at 22:00
  • As I know, it's relatively recent, a few decades at most. It's the "verlan" from "chopper", I'll add this in the answer.
    – Sacha
    Feb 4 at 22:04
  • I would be very suprised to hear Nous avons pécho. It sound really odd as it mixes formal (nous) and informal (pécho) elements. A bit like s'il te plaît Madame! . On a pécho would be more likely.
    – XouDo
    Apr 8 at 10:14
    @XouDo Indeed, it would actually make me laugh. S'il te plait Madame/Monsieur is uncommon but can be heard, I find it funny as well.
    – Sacha
    Apr 8 at 10:29

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.