Je veux traduire les mots « mean motion » et « time-mean » à partir d'un article en Anglais. Mais Google me donne une traduction qui ne me paraît pas très scientifique.

Quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer une traduction ?

  • 2
    The article is not available to me through google, is there another source available? In any case, could you please add a description of what these terms are supposed to mean in your question (pun not intended)? Does mean mean “average” like here? Oct 2 '13 at 18:25
  • @StéphaneGimenez The same thing happened to me but when I clicked on it the second time, it opened. Oct 2 '13 at 19:51
  • for me I reach it straight.
    – iMitwe
    Oct 4 '13 at 8:52

La traduction pour "mean motion":

Le mouvement moyen

On peut voir cela dans un contexte scientifique dans cet article.

La traduction pour "time-mean":

Le temps moyen

Dans l'article, "time-mean" veut simplement dire "mean time".

  • Thanks @Patrick Sebatien. on the Google link, 298 page, I was feeling mean motion ** could be said **vitesse moyenne but I had to be sure( scientific correctness). searched for moyen mouvement and found it.
    – iMitwe
    Oct 4 '13 at 8:50

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.