In a book "Gafi le fantome", there is an expression "une pilule de mirliti". I think it means some medicine for a cold, but I cannot find the meaning of "mirliti". Anyone knows the meaning? I appreciate any help.

I'd suspect it to be an imaginary substance. – Stéphane Gimenez Jan 27 '14 at 13:54
  • @StéphaneGimenez: I agree, Les contes de Mirliti are a children's French books series. We're getting much into children's literature at the moment. – None Jan 27 '14 at 14:06
    This question appears to be off-topic because it is about an expression which refer to a character of a book which isn't used outside that book. – Un francophone Jan 27 '14 at 18:04
  • Thank you Laure. I'm sorry Un francophone. I agree this should be off-topic and to be closed. – noel_lapin Jan 28 '14 at 12:42

Mirliti seems to be the name of a mouse character (equivalent of the Tooth fairy) in the "Contes de Mirliti". See the summary of the book.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.