15 questions linked to/from « Avant que » et « après que » : indicatif ou subjonctif?
Featured on Meta
- Why was lead used in the Cavendish Experiment?
- GFCI vs. 40v 5ah battery for water safety
- How are barometric pressure measurements traceable over centuries to 100 parts per million accuracy?
- Story or novel about elephantine aliens – NOT the Fithp!
- Can an officer wipe snow off a windshield to verify a registration or parking permit?
- trema (ddot) does not appear in mathrm mode with newtxmath font
- Negative relationship but regression analytics gives positive correlation coefficient
- Desoldering a through hole capacitor with weird terminals
- What to do if I overstayed my e-visa for Saint Petersburg/Leningrad Oblast
- Why code reflection became a must in game engines?
- Help! Left lid off of latex paint
- "Almost all objects have property P" vs. "It is easy to test whether an object has property P"
- Should I resign current position before seeing and agreeing to contract with shares for new position?
- In WW2 aircraft, where were gun cameras mounted, and did they suffer performance penalties?
- How does SPACEX capture such images?
- What is the difference between "Type Certificate" and "Certificate of Airworthiness" for an aircraft?
- Does gliding flight give any advantages to dragons in combat?
- Why does the Party care to inform the people about the current war situation?
- I'm an EMT - should I offer to provide first aid for my regular office job?
- Trigger performance and readability - matching text multiple times
- Is ban evasion illegal?
- Question about a lesser-known "class number formula" of Gauss
- Stockfish: What is the maximum (minimum) centipawn score that a position might be evaluated at?
- Can anyone identify the regiment and rank from this WWI photograph?