You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- How do I deal with an erroneously large refund?
- How to make an animal which can only breed for a certain number of generations?
- Coin Game with infinite paradox
- Can I ask an author to send me his ebook?
- Is Vivien of the Wilds + Wilderness Reclamation a competitive combo?
- Why does BitLocker not use RSA?
- Fourier Transform of Airy Equation
- Weaponising the Grasp-at-a-Distance spell
- How is an IPA symbol that lacks a name (e.g. ɲ) called?
- Has a Nobel Peace laureate ever been accused of war crimes?
- Are Flameskulls resistant to magical piercing damage?
- Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- Married in secret, can marital status in passport be changed at a later date?
- Why aren't these two solutions equivalent? Combinatorics problem
- How is it possible to implement unitary operator when its size is exponential in inputs?
- Why are two-digit numbers in Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels" (1726) written in "German style"?
- How can I introduce the names of fantasy creatures to the reader?
- Marquee sign letters
- Why isn't everyone flabbergasted about Bran's "gift"?
- Is "ein Herz wie das meine" an antiquated or colloquial use of the possesive pronoun?
- What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management
- “Since the train was delayed for more than an hour, passengers were given a full refund.” – Why is there no article before “passengers”?
- Why do people think Winterfell crypts is the safest place for women, children & old people?
- How to mute a string and play another at the same time