What would you call the thing on the image?

I am looking for the general term, I know that it has more types:

  • wheat
  • barley
  • oat
  • rye

suggestions: plantes céréalières

  • 5
    The usual term is céréales. The specific one on your picture is blé.
    – None
    Oct 29 '16 at 17:23

I would say céréales. It is common to call wheat or rice "céréales", as much for the plant as for the cereal itself.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.